Guidelines for Invited Sessions:
- Session proposals have no page length requirement, but are typically in the 2-6 page (single column) range.
Reviewers appreciate concise documents.
- In the introduction, proposals should tell the reviewers why the topic is relevant to the controls and
ACC communities (i.e., the topic should be clearly motivated).
- An objective should be clearly stated, that is, an explanation of what is meant to be accomplished by
organizing this session.
- Following the introduction, the organization of the session should be described. List the 6 papers, and
their authors, to be included, explain briefly what they are about and why they are included. Discuss
briefly how these 6 papers comprise an interesting and cohesive session on the topic.
- References should be included as needed. Figures are optional but may be included as desired.
- After submitting your Invited Session proposal, you will be given a session code. All authors
in your session should submit their papers using this session code. Session
organizers must submit their proposals with enough advance time so that authors
have time to submit their papers before the deadline. NO extensions beyond
the September 19, 2016 submission deadline are foreseen.
NOTE: All Invited Session papers will be reviewed individually, using the same process as for regular paper submissions. It is possible that the session may be accepted, but not all of the associated papers are accepted. In this case, your session will be filled with submitted papers which will be assigned by the Program Committee.
Monday September 19, 2016
Best Student Paper Nominations:
Friday, September 30, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Final Manuscript Submission:
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Contacts for Sponsors:
(Vice Chair for Industry
Stefano Di Cairano